We appreciate your visit to our website and your interest in our company. We pay special attention to the protection of your personal data in carrying out our business activities. We are also mindful that the protection of your personal data is an important concern for you. We would therefore like to inform you of our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it through this Statement.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
In this Policy, Personal Data means any information that identifies or could be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to name, postal address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, title, and job category.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that we collect from you to enable us to provide our services to you;
- Information we collect from you each time you contact us;
- Details of transactions you carry out with us;
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To keep a record of your contact information and correspondence to use when responding to you;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- If you apply for employment with us, to process your employment application and other related activities only;
- To comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data as follows:
- To our employees, contractors and agents. They are not permitted to use your Personal Data for any purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- With your consent. We may disclose your Personal Data to any party for whom your consent has been provided.
- To our service providers. We may disclose your Personal Data to third-party service providers that support our operations, such as distributors.
- In relation to a corporate transaction. We may disclose and transfer your Personal Data if we are involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy, or other change of ownership or control (Whether in whole or in part).
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
Some web browsers provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer or device. Although you are not required to accept cookies, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available on our website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any third party for such purposes.
You also have the right to access, correct and delete your Personal Data which we hold, as well as the right to restrict or object to certain types of processing of your Personal Data. Likewise, if you have provided consent to certain processing, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing that has already been carried out based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
The right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to justice or the national judicial authority for the processing of personal data:
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in your exercise of the above rights, are provided by us free of charge and mainly electronically. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, particularly because of their repetitive nature, we may: (I) either charge a fee based on administrative costs for providing information or communication or for taking the measures requested; (II) or refuse to comply with the request.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights described above, please contact us using the “Contact Us” menu. We may need to ask you for further information and identification to help us to comply with this request.
If you are concerned that we have handled your Personal Data unlawfully, please contact us using the “Contact Us” menu. We will aim to respond within a reasonable period of time. You are also entitled to file a competent data protection authority if you are concerned about our handling of your Personal Data.
We will not retain the Personal Data that has been obtained through this website for a period longer than is necessary for achieving the purposes for which it was collected, or as long as the law prescribes.
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Data provided by you against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access.
However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The Effective Date of this Statement is set forth at the top of this web page. Any changes we may make to our Statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Your continued use of this website after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Statement.